Friday, November 4, 2011

Vienna

The next stop on our lovely adventure was Vienna, Austria. What an amazing place!

On the way to Vienna we had chocolate milk. This was hands down the BEST chocolate milk I've ever had in my life. Anna this is dedicated to you. I'm adding stops along the way to your plan for chocolate milk. Nobody on the planet loves chocolate milk more than Anna does. Nobody.
We are pretty cool right?
This is our wonderful tour guide Henry
Look at this beautiful place!






Mozart Monument. I should send this picture to my piano teacher.

You better believe we did "Ring Around the Rosies" in front of the monument for the Black Plague!
Told you so.
Had to document a drinking fountain because they do not exist here! Except this! Oh how I've missed them.
Quasimodo would have loved this building. So naturally, Laria and I impersonated Esmeralda and Quasi.
This man was too classic. I will show you the video one day if you remind me.
Nicest McDonald's I've ever been too. They even have an easy order! Which reminded me of the time I made mom do easy check out at the grocery store. I should've learned from that experience because this did not work.
Don't be fooled by our happiness to use this. This was before it denied my cards 10 times.
Journaling on the bus ride back.
Arrival to our hotel room in Prague. We spent the rest of our nights there and made daily excursions to new cities. Having a comfy bed and hot STANDING UP showers was marvelous. Too good for words.

More to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. what happened to your finger doofus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. henry. i feel like i know him already. he looks like a champ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE VIENNA ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK! did you go to the prader? did you know vienna was where i "accidently" drank wine. hahahhaahah love love love austria so much!

    ReplyDelete