Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Czech Me Out! (Part 2)

Almost a month later and I'm finally finishing my last post about my trip. But I have to finish now because I leave on another trip tonight! Just a little getaway to Odessa, Ukraine. It is the southern part by the Black Sea. It should be low key and hopefully wonderful.

This was our second day in Prague where we toured the newer side. We saw the most beautiful views the entire day!







This was the coolest cathedral I have ever seen in my life! My jaw was touching the floor the entire time inside and outside of it. It was probably my favorite place we saw. It was breathtaking! Seriously. I'm sorry pictures don't do it justice.
Wild Wild West pride!






The group with our miniature tour guide. I told you she was like a midget!
My beautiful best friend enjoying ice cream and the scenery on our "buffet cruise". The last little hurrah of the trip.


A weeks worth of European magic finally came to an end and it was back to 30 hours on the bus. The trip was ________(fill in blank with any awesome word you know, because it was all of them). I LOVED every second of it.

And since I don't know how else to end this post, I will leave you with this photo. This was above one of the toilets at a gas station. And I will also use this moment to curse my small bladder in Europe where you have to pay for toilets. Lame. Anyways...interpret this as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment