Monday, November 28, 2011

homesick

I am feeling a little homesick. My family is all home right now. They are there without me. That just doesn't seem right. And it makes my heart ache.


Oh did you think I meant Salt Lake City home? Now that is just silly. I will be there in three weeks! No need to be homesick for that. I'm homesick for Disneyland!


And I guess I kinda sorta maybe miss these people too....


Ok, so I miss them A LOT. (The above picture was taken the very first time my entire family could ride a "big" ride together! Jared was finally tall enough. No one waiting with the little ones in the strollers! A monumental day in our family's lives.)

The Larkins (my mom's side of the family) are all in Disneyland right now. I guess it was cooler to go between Thanksgiving and Christmas then to go with Sarah. It is a good thing we are going again in January. And in May. Or else I'd be a little more upset about missing this trip.


1 comment:

  1. ya, but who gets to spend thanksgiving in ukraine?!?! YOU DO!!! and i am so happy you are coming home in three weeks. you don't even know how much fun we're going to have. get on skype. asap. i love you!

    ReplyDelete