Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fishy

Yesterday I did something fishy. Very fishy indeed. I got a fish foot massage! There is a giant mall here called "Dream Town" and this just happens to be apart of it. Strange I know, but our theme is "when in Ukraine!" So we went for it! You put your feet in this little fish tank and the fish just nibble at your toes. It was the strangest feeling I've ever felt! Very tingly and ticklish. Especially when they slithered through your toes! I can say it was one of the strangest things I've ever done.

Laria was the first to get in and she was dying! As shown by her face.
Kalley could not stop laughing the ENTIRE time!
Then there was me....just enjoying it.
The gray nail polish and lighting definitely are making my feet look like part of a cadaver lab. But there are the little guys nibbling on my toesies!


Oh the adventures I have here! Speaking of adventures.....here is a sneak preview of our Thanksgiving trip adventure. Yes, I went there. Yes, that was taken with my camera. Yes, it was incredible. Yes, I will blog about it soon.


3 comments:

  1. I miss you. I love you. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, can i tell you the one thing i noticed is that you are wearing GRAY nail polish? have i been out of it or are you physco about only wearing your toes pink? let me know because i'm curious. and i'm still amazed at your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, You are by far the most adventuresome person I have ever known. (not to mention that you are extremely gorgeous!) It looks like you are having so much fun... :)

    ReplyDelete