Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Ending such an awesome vacation was pretty sad. But at least we got to come back to our cute kids on Halloween! I promise some European adventure posts are coming soon. But for now enjoy our Halloween attire! Don't judge my last minute hippie costume please.

The kids watching Donald Duck in "Trick or Treat." Made me a little homesick!

Don't eat Pete! Can't miss out on that Halloween tradition.

Look at all the cute costumes! The little ones missed the memo....but the rest looked awesome!

Illia definitely took the best costume award. Spider, skeleton, and dracula all in one!

Marina was a witch

What a stud!

Genia was supposed to be a pumpkin....oops I thought she was a ballerina!

I am glad we got to create our own little Halloween in the classroom since they don't have it here. Happy Halloween! Enjoy it for me please!

1 comment:

  1. i want pictures of your trip ASAP!!!! also, the skeleton spider batman costume reminds me of our two headed spider costume in 6th grade. can we pull that out when you get home please and wear it in public? you know we would probably laugh so hard we would pee our pants. i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete